NALLE

Home » Definition

Definition

Contact

+351 96 2649890
Follow NALLE on WordPress.com
Site Content: © NALLE 2014 – all rights reserved – todos os direitos reservados Photos: © 2006-2014 123RF Limited. All rights reserved.

Holidays Lets as Business

Spiral staircase & windows

Spiral staircase with windows

If you let out furnished accommodations directly to holidaymakers on a short term basis (up to 30 days), you are engaged in tourist related services and are required by law to register your Local Lodging activity.

While this type of activity has more checks and balances than conventional renting, it also receives special tax treatment under the “Simplified Regime”. You are only taxable on 15% of your gross invoiced income with the other 85% being automatically excluded to cover business overhead. Normally, final tax rates fall below 4%.

Read more about the requirements…

Read more about the situation for non-residents…

 

Join Us Button  small31358811_s– call us and join, to make sure you are getting it right!

 

%d bloggers like this: